Save Time, Money, & Stress!
Your refrigerator works overtime when it’s warm outside. That’s why refrigerator condenser coil and fan cleaning is so important.
Most consumers don’t realize the amount of dirt and dust that gets caught in their refrigerator coils (especially pet owners.) Routine cleaning will save you from unwanted repair bills.
Tiger Mechanical offers condenser coil cleaning service throughout Maricopa County. When you need help cleaning your refrigerator condenser coils, give us a call for fast, quality refrigerator service.
Need Your Filter Changed? Be sure to mention this to the Customer Service Representative when you book your appointment!
*Does not include built-in units.
Convenient Scheduling Options
Call | Click | Text | Chat
Avoid a Kitchen Disaster with Our 10-Point Refrigerator Cleaning & Inspection
When you schedule your refrigerator coil cleaning, our technicians perform a complete cleaning and inspection of your entire refrigerator. We will:
1. Clean the condenser coils
2. Check and properly adjust the thermostat and air dampers
3. Check the automatic defrost cycle
4. Check door seals for air leaks
5. Clean the defrost evaporation pan
6. Check the defrost drain for blockage and leaks
7. Level the cabinet
8. Check the ice dispenser (if applicable) for proper operation
9. Check the water dispenser (if applicable) for proper water flow
10. Inspect the electrical system
Did You Know?
When your refrigerator coils are dirty, your refrigerator works much harder to keep cool, which in turn causes its essential components to wear out faster and break sooner.
Here are just a few benefits of cleaning your refrigerator coils:
Here's What Our Customers Have to Say