Now Hiring: Appliance Repair Trainee
Are you interested in a career as an appliance repair technician? The appliance repair industry offers great pay and the opportunity for an extremely rewarding career. Most colleges and community colleges don’t have programs for appliance technicians, resulting in a huge demand for technicians nearly anywhere you go in the country!
We’re looking for an appliance technician apprentice to teach our trade. No experience is required.
As an apprentice, you will learn how to repair home appliances including refrigerators, ice makers, ovens, cooktops, dishwashers, washers, dryers and more. You will also learn how to manage your daily route, track parts inventory, and provide professional in-home customer service.
If you’re interested in applying, please submit the application on this page. We look forward to meeting with you.
Join Tiger Mechanical’s Appliance Apprentice Program!
For consideration, please read the following program requirements, and then submit your application.
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must pass a background, drug, and alcohol check before and during employment.
- Clean criminal records.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electricity.
- A willingness to learn and strong work ethic.
- The ability to read and write English.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to bend and stoop successfully.
- Excellent people skills.
- Uniform shirts and jacket.
- Weekly uniform laundering.
- Company laptop and cell phone.
- Company vehicle.
- Company credit card.
- Ongoing training and education.
- Some tools and equipment
- Great pay and benefits.
- 1-2 weeks vacation per year
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Retirement plan