Now Hiring: Parts Inventory Specialist
Tiger Mechanical is seeking a Parts Inventory Specialist to add to our growing team.
The people of Maricopa County want fast, reliable and efficient appliance repair service. That is what we at Tiger Mechanical aim to do and we want you to join us!
Our technicians provide professional in-home repair on refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens, dishwashers, and more — and we need your help to be the best support they have!
If you’re interested in applying for the Parts Inventory Specialist position, please fill in the form below. We look forward to meeting with you.
- Working M-F 8am-5pm
- Receive parts
- Return parts and follow up on missing credits
- Pull parts usage reports and monitor cycle counts
- Analyze which parts need to be added/removed from inventory based on current trends
- Conduct inventory on a quarterly basis per vehicle
- Negotiate better terms with current suppliers
- Report progress in managers meeting, weekly
- Prepare pickup for parts courier
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 2 years experience in inventory, distribution, and operational procedures
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 weeks vacation per year
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Relocation services available for right candidate