Now Hiring: Route Driver for Home Appliances
Tiger Mechanical has an immediate opening for a route driver.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please fill out the form below and include a copy of your resume.
Monday – Friday
6:00 am OR 7:00 am start time – your preference
16 – 26 ft straight truck w/ lift gate
- Load truck at our GILBERT warehouse and deliver to 22 different client locations throughout the valley.
- Pick up new products and return to our warehouse.
- Safeguard damage to products.
- Plan and execute delivery activities including preparing delivery loads, following planned delivery routes.
- Unload, install, and check appliances.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of delivery vehicles.
- Observing safety procedures regarding Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, Hazmat, and power equipment tools, including complying with reporting.
- Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Appropriate Driver’ss License Required.
- Valid Arizona state-issued driver’s license.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Clean DMV record
- Pass background and drug test.
- 3 months experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- 6 months experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.