Dishwasher Repair Prescott
The team at Tiger Mechanical has decades of field experience and we strive to deliver 5-star service to every customer, every day.
- Continual Training – Our technicians are always sharpening their skills. As a Factory Authorized dishwasher repair company, we receive exclusive training from brands like Bosch, Thermador, Cove, and more.
- Decades of Experience – When it comes to top brand appliances, make the Tiger Techs your first call for quality, experienced service. Our founder and lead technician, Tom, has years of experience to support our entire crew.
- Award-Winning Service – We are committed to unsurpassed service. As repeat Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient and a two-time UASA Most Professional Servicer winner, we’re proud of our team!
Subscribe to our newsletter & save $20 off your appliance repair.
We share maintenance tips, home hacks, seasonal recipes, appliance recall alerts, and more.
Major Brand Dishwasher Repair in Prescott
Convenient Scheduling Options
Call | Click | Text | Chat
Dishwasher Repair Prescott Expert Advice
Dishwasher Won’t DrainClean the drain filter. Remove the filter trap and clean it out. Make sure no food or debris clogs the drain.
Our Tiger Techs Fix It All
Our dishwasher repair Prescott technicians work on all the most common and not-so-common problems every day. With all this experience, we’re often able to diagnose and fix the problem in as little as one day.
Some of the most common issues we see include:
If you don’t need Prescott dishwasher repair just yet, there are a few tips you can follow to keep your dishwasher in the best possible shape.
- Reduce scraps. Scrape your dishes thoroughly. Do not rinse before loading your dishwasher.
- Run hot water before you run the dishwasher. By running hot water before you run the dishwasher, you will ensure that the cycle begins with hot water rather than cold.
- Run an empty load with a cup of white vinegar. Any appliance that uses water will experience build up over time. Vinegar is a cheap and easy way to reduce build up.
- Clean your traps and seals. Buildup can occur in your dishwasher’s trap and the seals around the door. It is important to regularly clean these areas to prevent buildup.
- Check your water temperature. You can adjust your water temperature on your building’s water heater. The ideal temperature for washing dishes is between 120 and 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Test your water. Hard water can cause buildup both on dishes and in your appliances. Getting your water tested can provide treatment options to resolve this issue.
tiger tips & tricks