Dishwasher Repair Chandler
A functional dishwasher is more than a matter of convenience. Dishwashers clean your dishes better and use less water than traditional hand washing methods. At Tiger Mechanical, we understand the value of a properly functioning dishwasher.
We service most major dishwasher brands including Viking, Thermador, Bosch and more. Call to schedule service with our dishwasher repair Chandler technician today.
Subscribe to our newsletter & save $15 off your appliance repair.
We share maintenance tips, home hacks, seasonal recipes, appliance recall alerts, and more.
Why Choose Tiger Mechanical for Dishwasher Repair in Chandler?
With so many companies claiming to be appliance experts, how do you decide which company will provide the best dishwasher repair service? With Tiger Mechanical, you’ll receive service from highly trained appliance technicians who specialize in kitchen appliances.
We stand behind all our repairs with a full 1 year labor and 1 year parts warranty on non-electric parts. Your satisfaction is our number one concern. Learn more about our pricing and repair warranty.
Here are just a few ways we work to earn our stripes:
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 2013, 2014, 2015
- Factory Authorized Technicians for Leading Brands
- 5 Year Part and 1 Year Labor Warranty on Completed Repairs
- Same Day / Next Day Dishwasher Repair in Chandler
- Technicians with Fully Stocked & Branded Service Vehicles
- Family Owned and Operated Company
Convenient Scheduling Options
Call | Click | Text | Chat
Common Dishwasher Problems
When your dishwasher fails, you might automatically assume the worst, but the problem may be easier (and cheaper) to fix than you think. Dishwashers have many small parts (such as the dishrack adjusters and rollers) that can break with age and use. These parts are cost effective to replace in most cases. Below are a few of the common symptoms of a broken dishwasher:
- Dishwasher making noise
- Dishwasher overflowing
- Dishwasher won’t drain
- Dishwasher won’t dry dishes
- Dishwasher won’t fill
- Dishwasher won’t latch
- Dishwasher won’t start
- Dishwasher buttons don’t work
- Dishwasher dispenser doesn’t work
- Dishwasher won’t clean
- Dishwasher leaking
- Dishwasher leaking from motor
- Dishwasher lights blinking
Here's What Our Customers Have to Say