Stove Repair Chandler
When your stove or cooktop isn’t working, call Tiger Mechanical, the authority on cooktop and stove repair in Chandler.
We service most major brands. Call to schedule service with our stove repair Chandler technician today.
Here are just a few ways we work to earn our stripes:
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 2013, 2014, 2015
- Factory Authorized Technicians for Leading Brands
- Parts and Labor Warranty on Completed Repairs
- Fast Stove Repair in Chandler
- Technicians with Fully Stocked & Branded Service Vehicles
- Family Owned and Operated Company
Subscribe to our newsletter & save $20 off your appliance repair.
We share maintenance tips, home hacks, seasonal recipes, appliance recall alerts, and more.
Why Choose Tiger Mechanical for Stove Repair in Chandler?
With so many companies claiming to be appliance experts, how do you decide which company will provide the best cooktop and stove repair service? Start by looking at the company’s credentials. With Tiger Mechanical, you get a company highly rated on top consumer report sites such as Angie’s List. You also get a company certified to repair most major stove and cooktop brands. We’re also trained by third-party institutions such as the National Appliance Service Technicians (NASTeC) and United Appliance Servicers Association (USA).
We stand behind all our repairs with a comprehensive parts and labor warranty. Your satisfaction is our number one concern. Learn more about our pricing and repair warranty.
Convenient Scheduling Options
Call | Click | Text | Chat
Common Stove Problems
Before you call for stove repair in Chandler, take a moment to note exactly what’s happening with your failed appliance. The more information you can provide to the repair company, the better job they can do to prepare for your service appointment. Also, have your part number and serial number available when you call. This helps the technician to look up possible repair parts before he arrives. Here are a few possible issues you may notice with your broken stove or cooktop:
- Electric burner won’t heat
- Range surface element won’t work
- Range burner spark problem
- Cooktop temperature problem
- Gas Stove won’t turn on (just clicks)
- Range surface element won’t turn off
- Range burners spark all the time
- Crack in glass cooktop
- Bubble or crack in range surface element
Here's What Our Customers Have to Say
tiger tips & tricks