Refrigerator Repair Mesa, Az
Refrigerator not cooling? Freezer iced over and warm? Call us now for fast & affordable refrigerator repair in Mesa, AZ. We are the area’s leader in refrigerator repair service, with expertise on all major refrigerator brands including Samsung, LG, GE, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Electrolux, Frigidaire, and more.
We are the Mesa Refrigerator Repair company that can help with your high-end refrigerator repair including Sub-Zero, Thermador, Viking, Gaggenau, Bosch, Dacor, and many more.
Mesa Refrigerator Repair Service Menu
Our technicians have extensive training in refrigerator repair for all major appliance brands including Sub-Zero, Viking, U-line, True Refrigeration, Maytag, Whirlpool, Thermador, Bosch, GE, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, and more refrigerator brands. If your refrigerator is on the fritz, our refrigerator repair Mesa appliance techs can help. Check out our long list of Mesa refrigerator repair services.
Refrigerator Not Cooling
Ugh! The most dreaded of refrigerator repair problems. We fix no cool issues fast by carrying the most commonly failed refrigerator parts in all of our Mesa service vehicles.
If your refrigerator won’t cool, the first thing to do is make sure the door is closed! You want to keep as much of that cool air in there as possible. Then, contact Tiger Mechanical to schedule service asap. We can normally get to you within the day if you call before noon!
Common failures when your fridge won’t cool:
- Dirty condenser coils.
- Broken condenser fan motor.
- Faulty evaporator fan motor.
- Open in temperature thermostat.
- Sealed system parts like the compressor and filter drier.
Refrigerator Not Defrosting
An iced up freezer can be very frustrating. Sometimes you can defrost the freezer yourself by unplugging it for a few hours. If you’ve tried this and the frost issue continues, it’s likely a problem with a part in the refrigerator’s defrost system.
If your refrigerator is iced over, it’s time to get out the towels and defrost it! We have the tools to make this process fast and clean. We can then test the defrost system components to help you resolve this issue once and for all.
Common failures when your refrigerator is not defrosting:
- Broken defrost control board.
- Faulty defrost timer.
- Defective defrost heater assembly.
- Blown sensor with fuse.
- Broken defrost thermostat.
Refrigerator Is Noisy!
How annoying! That loud hum while you’re trying to watch a movie or that shrill squeak at 2 am. A refrigerator that is noisy may still cool properly, but the loud noise it’s making is definitely a sign that a repair problem is going to arise in a matter of time.
If your refrigerator is making a loud humming noise, the first place to start is with cleaning the condenser coils. Diry condenser coils can cause your refrigerator compressor to work overtime, which will result in loud operation.
Other causes of a noise fridge:
- Broken or obstructed fan blade.
- Broken evaporator fan motor (will be noisiest when the fridge door is open).
- Worn out compressor. If the compressor is loud, it’s probably on its way out.
- Faulty water inlet valve (if the noise occurs during ice production or when water is flowing).
Othe common refrigerator repair problems we solve for Mesa, Arizona include:
- Refrigerator water dispenser not working
- Refrigerator ice maker not working
- Refrigerator defrost drain is clogged
- Refrigerator freezer is cold, but the fridge is warm
- Refrigerator runs constantly
- Refrigerator fresh food side is freezing
- Refrigerator is leaking water
Why Tiger Mechanical for Mesa Refrigerator Repair?
- 5 Year Part and 1 Year Labor Warranty on Completed Repairs
- Same Day / Next Day Refrigerator Repair in Mesa
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Competitive Prices
- Factory Authorized Technicians for Leading Brands
- A+ BBB Rating & USA Most Professional Servicer Award 2015
- Angie’s Super Service Award 2014
- Fully Stocked, Branded Service Vehicles
Our Refrigerator Repair Mesa Guarantee
We back all refrigerator repairs with a full parts and labor warranty. At Tiger Mechanical, we quote you one flat repair price, and then back the repair with a full 1 year labor warranty! No hidden fees. What we quote is what you pay.
Our refrigerator repair technicians are NATE certified. This means that we have received extensive training refrigeration repair and service issues. Most Mesa refrigerator technicians aren’t qualified with this certification, but we are!
We Have Factory Trained Technicians. At Tiger Mechanical, we are factory authorized for leading refrigerator brands such as Thermador and True Refrigeration. This means we have extensive training on the operation and parts of these brands. See more brands we are factory authorized to repair.