Effective October 1, 2015, selected models of dishwashers manufactured by BSH Home Appliances have been recalled for a fault in the power cord. According to Bosch, the power cord can heat up, which may result in fire, property damage, or personal injury.
If you have a dishwasher affected by this recall, immediately stop use and call Tiger Mechanical for expedited dishwasher repair throughout the east Valley including Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, Gold Canyon, Queen Creeks, and surrounding areas.
Tiger Mechanical is the valley’s Factory Authorized service for Bosch, Thermador, and Gaggenau. We have parts on-hand in anticipation of the recall. Schedule service now. If you live outside of our service area, please contact BSH Home Appliances Repair Hotline at 888-965-5813.
Is My Dishwasher Affected By the Recall?
To find out if you are affected by the BSH recall, check your model number and serial number. These are located on the top inside door of the dishwasher. The below model numbers are affected.
Bosch recalled dishwashers:
- All model numbers beginning with SGE63E, SGV63E, SHE68E, SHE7ER, SHE8ER, SHE9ER, SHE9PT, SHV58E, SHV68E, SHV7ER, SHV9ER, SHV9PT, SHX58E, SHX5ER, SHX68E, SHX7ER, SHX8ER, SHX9ER, SHX9PT, SPE5ES, SPV5ES, or SPX5ES
- All serial numbers within the range FD 8801 – FD 9312
Thermador recalled dishwasher models:
- All model numbers beginning with DWHD64 or DWHD65
- All serial numbers within the range FD 8908 – FD 9312
Gaggenau recalled dishwashers:
- All model numbers beginning with DF2417, DF2607, or DF2617
- All serial numbers within the range FD 8904 – FD 9312
What do I do if my dishwasher is on the recall list?
If your dishwasher is on the above list, STOP USE IMMEDIATELY. Call us for fast, factory authorized service at 480-275-7872 or BSH Home Appliances Repair at 888-965-5813. We can help you with the necessary repair for your recalled dishwasher. You can also go online to the following websites for information and support for the recall: